The opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant at Neon Creations within the office of our established and thriving neon sign company. A vibrant and creative business, we are one of the leading neon sign manufacturers in the UK, with a varied and high profile customer base.
The role is to assist with the following tasks:
- Entering customer details onto company database
- General filing
- Raising purchase orders
- Producing order confirmations and job sheets
- Answering the telephone when required and taking details for sales enquiries
- Liaising with customers and producing paperwork for deliveries
- Updating spreadsheets
- Database cleaning
- Contacting customers for job photos and feedback
- Updating company website with pictures (an element of photo editing required)
- Other general office duties
- Role could eventually develop into producing sales quotations, and possibly even involvement in part of the manufacturing process if appropriate/of interest
The role would suit someone with:
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Experience in using customer databases, although not essential as training will be given
- Knowledge of using photo editing software would be useful but not essential
- A confident and good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills – accuracy is essential
- A creative flair would be an attribute, but not essential
The role is a part-time position (initially 16-20 hours per week), and would definitely include working on a Monday morning (approx 9-1), a Thursday morning (approx 9-1), and a Friday afternoon (approx 1-5). Hours of work for the rest of the week are negotiable. Additional hours of work will sometimes be required to cover staff holidays.
Salary meets National Minimum Wage requirement.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org