We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a young person to join our established neon sign company and become part of our close knit team. We pride ourselves on producing a high-quality end product and work with a very varied and high profile customer base.
The role is to assist with the following tasks:
- Hand finishing and assembling of neon signs, to include basic wiring
- Wrapping and dispatch of neon signs
- Producing drawings for the manufacture of neon signs (using CorelDraw software)
- Putting away stock materials
- Recording job production details
- Helping to keep the workshop clean and tidy
Our Ideal Candidate
We feel that the role would suit a creative and skilled crafts person, who has the following attributes:
- Pays close attention to detail
- Has an eye for what looks good
- Is able to work on their own initiative when required
- Has a willingness to learn
- Is a hard working team player
- Is clean and tidy
- Hours to be discussed.
- Full in-house training will be given.
- Salary meets National Minimum Wage requirement.